Microdosing Medical Marijuana
What is Microdosing?
Microdosing is consuming small amounts of medical marijuana to enjoy the benefits without the potential negative side effects.
Why You Should Be Microdosing
Medical marijuana patients report that microdosing works as a preventative measure. If you over-medicate on medical marijuana, which is common when trying new medicine, read this blog post (hyperlink to previous blog) on 5 tips on what to do.
Patients should always consult a healthcare professional before starting a new marijuana product.
How to Microdose
Microdosing will be different for everyone depending on their tolerance. It is great for novices. In addition, it is about responsible and functional consumption.
- Always try something new in a safe, comfortable environment.
- Regular marijuana patients should abstain for 48 hours to reset their endocannabinoid system.
- It is important to understand what works for you.
- Inquire about which products are best for microdosing.
- Gradually increase frequency to a regular routine.
- Journal your experience.
Always consult a healthcare professional before consuming medical marijuana.
Watch the video below for microdosing on medical marijuana. For more educational videos on other topics, click here.